The latest news from Defkalion on the E-cat was revealed at the press conference June 23.
On the conference, Defkalion revealed quite a few specifics of their particular programs for the concept. Most of these information are available in a white paper published on their own freshly remodeled internet site.
The white paper (copy) handles the scale and capability of units to be available, the label the items will likely be marketed under (Hyperion), the location of the very first 3 industries to be launched (Xanthi, Greece), their licensing model, the intended launching of their one megawatt plant, and the benefits of the technology.
Some extra fascinating facts introduced at the press conference includes…
- They’ll be selling CHP units (Combined Heat and Power) that will not merely produce heat, but also electricity. In conclusion this makes it possible to buy e-cat.
- The Greek government is going to be witnessing a test of a system within the first ten days of July.
- They are in the act of receiving all certifications and safety authorizations from the European Union.
- In their products and solutions, the heat is made using a shut thermal circuit. The circuit uses glycol to handle the heat.
- The first products can be available for sale, so we can buy e-cat, in the first quarter of 2012.